"Our Goal is to assist dedicated owners in maintaining their dog's comfort and well-being throughout all stages of life"
About Janis Goto
Janis has been working professionally in the health and fitness field since 1984 while attending California State University, L.A. In Honolulu, she has taught classes at the Honolulu Club, Queen Emma Center, University of Hawaii, 25 years at the Kaimuki-Waialae Y.M.C.A. and currently, at her private gym and salt water therapy pool she offers the following:
• Strength Training
• Vinyasa Yoga
• Chair Yoga
• Wai Mana Water Therapy
She is one of the core founders of the successful Department of Education Adult School’s “For the Love of Dogs” Obedience Training Program. She has been a Boxer breeder and participant in AKC Obedience Trials and AKC Conformation Dog Shows where her Boxers won Champion titles along with Nationally ranked Obedience titles.
Janis’ training credentials and continuing education include:
• Certified Personal and Group Trainer, AFAA
• Certified Watsu Water Therapy-Level 1
• Certified Yoga Instructor
• Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher with Aloha Yoga Kula, Honolulu, HI
• Certified Watsu Water therapy Level 1, Harbin Springs, CA
• Healing Touch for Animals, Level 1 and 2, Komitor
• Healing Touch for Humans, Level 1 and 2, Pali Momi
• Rolfing Techniques at Esalen Institute, Big Sur, CA
• Animal Communication Workshop with Bill Northern
• Intensive Feng Shui Course with Alice Inoue
• Animal Healing Workshop with Chad Sato, DC of Aloha Chiropractic
• Qigong Weekend Workshop with Grand Master Effie Chow
Janis’ most influential past teachers were her Boxers; Gaby, Teee, Stoney, Bomber, J-Man, Rocket, Vander, Junior, E.Z., Big Bu, George and French Bulldog; Mickey-Walker.
Someday she hopes her new French Bulldog, Ola, will assist her in calming clients like Big Bu use to during their therapy sessions.
May prevent orthopedic
surgery for canines at risk
Promote healing post-surgical
Promote geriatric comfort and mobility